Monday, April 11, 2011

I love my neighborhood, I love the children and their wild imaginations. Where I live in Waterfront South I garden with people of all ages, growing community and the creativity to transform our problems into resouces. We fill as though our community has had more than it's fair share with highly polluted and documented industrial centralizing on along the Delaware River in South Camden. With the history of a shipyard closing and factories outsourcing, we are now restoring a beautiful tax-base and green Waterfront South Green Infrastructure Sustainability Plan.

Despite the rise and terrible fall of Camden we can envision a place where the children don't have to breathe any chemicals as a bottom line. One day when our economies are valuing Stormwater Credits as the PWD is doing in Philadelphia.

Waste-Stream
CCMUA
Children
Trash-To-Steam
Diesel Emissions
Urban Forestry

No comments:

Post a Comment